Monday, November 15, 2010

Above All Fabric

Hi Hi,

It's Monday and I do have some things that I accomplished last week and over the weekend that I want to share. Just not today! :) I don't know why I dislike photography so much. It's really odd. My brother and sister are soooo good at it and they love it. It's just not my thing. So I procrastinate taking product photos until I have a bunch of stuff I can do at once. Not very good for my Etsy store I guess... :(

Anyway, I wanted to also share about a cool giveaway over at the Above All Fabric blog.
I was cruising the store and found some Bee-A-U-tee-full fabrics! I didn't even realize there was a Wish List function, or that baby would have been full by now!
Today I fell in love with this palette:

And this Pattern:

This purse is so ME.

And if I don't win the giveaway, I might just be adding a couple things to my Christmas list for the Mr. ;)

Hope you all had a not too bad Monday and enjoy the rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment