Sunday, March 13, 2011

Valentine's Treats

I know I am seriously late in posting this, but I still wanted to share.
My sister sent me a super sweet Valentine's package that just made my month. >:D


This is a picture she made with all the kids handing me a lollipop. And there was a bag of candy goodies attached to the back. 

This is another hand made card she did, with a picture of the two us in the center from when she was a baby and I was 9. Also some more candy. :) We have big sweet tooths in my family.


There was also a card made by Malia and the other kids, and some treats for Chewie and Bella too!


The main card - stationary that I had given Jodi a couple years ago, and a handmade pin cushion from Malia. She had seen the idea in a library book and wanted to make it for me. Is that not the sweetest thing??!!
I love it and have been using it for my pretty decorative pins. 


And finally, a book about the Beatles that had made it's way through the fam. We are all Beatles fans as well. But, I told her the buck stopped with me. This baby is not going anywhere!! I'm keeping it, forever. ;) 


Here is Chewie enjoying his treat from Aunt Jodi.

And Bella doing the same. I had, coincidentally, gotten them the same treats for V-Day (great minds think alike) so they were very spoiled this year.



And that's it! I have an amazing sister and nieces and nephews, whom I love very much. Thanks Jo and kiddies!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you loved everything! I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for this post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete