Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Beginnings: Feast of St. Patrick Part Four: A Gift for Mr. Tic...

Here is my sister blogging about the Sock Monkey and blanket I made my nephew Francis for his 3rd birthday, using the 5 Funky Monkey's fabric by Erin Michael. She's a much better blogger than me, I have to say. :)

New Beginnings: Feast of St. Patrick Part Four: A Gift for Mr. Tic...: "I love how even though my sister lives on the opposite side of the States, she still finds a way to pop up during our celebrations! In this ..."

3 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts, and how nice your sister posted such wonderful photos to share with you - and us. Feel Like we all got to share the birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon!
    My sister is quite the photographer and we stay in very close touch due to her beautiful photos and our blogs.
    Same as you, I really do feel like I'm there!! I am blessed to have such a wonderful sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Jan! I love you!

    ReplyDelete